Thursday, June 4, 2015

Back On The Right Path

So now that I have realized what I was doing to myself, I am back on the right path to a healthier me.  I am no longer sacrificing my time at the gym to hang out with my friends.  I wait for them to get off of work or finish what they need to do, they can wait for me to finish what I need to do (AND SHOWER...LOL).  I been to the gym both Monday and Wednesday, Tuesday is an off day for me, and walked over 2½ miles on the treadmill at a fast pace going up and down hills.  I am also doing 30-45 minutes of weights afterwards. 

So I am holding at 216 lbs for the moment.  It pains me, but I have to remember that I am building muscle.  As long as I can see the difference in the way my clothes fit...I AM A HAPPY CAMPER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment