Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Pants are Falling Off

Sorry No post last week, I have been super busy at work, as well as at home, I have been packing my Apartment and moving.

So my weight loss from 2/17 to 2/24 wasn't so good.  I only lost 1 lb.  Not sure how that happened because I think it should have been more...LOL!

My weight loss from 2/24 to 3/2 was much better. I lost 5½ lbs and am down to 234.5 lbs.  My old pants are seriously falling off of me and even though I really don't want to spend the money yet, I am thinking I am going to have to go buy myself another pair of size 20 pants (even these are slightly big).  Hmmm maybe I should try on a pair of 18's. OMG I would dance with JOY to be in an 18, but it might discourage me if I'm not yet ready.  Oh what the hell, I think I'm going to go try at lunch time.

So total weight loss since the beginning of my Journey last May, I have lost a total of 72.5 lbs.  From 2 weeks before surgery when I started my liquid diet on November 12th, I have lost 58.5 lbs and since surgery, 2 weeks later, I have lost 48.5 lbs.  They say that the number I should go with is my weight when I started my Journey and decided to make this life change happen.  

So 72.5 lbs is amazing and I feel great.  I am now running up the stairs and have absolutely no problems with my breathing.  I don't wheeze anymore so, that is a good thing.

I am still going to Taco Tuesday's with my friends, but instead of pigging out on Chips, Salsa, Guacamole, Tacos and Margarita's, I have two chicken tacos with no tortilla and a plate of steamed Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots and just drink water.  My friends are free to eat whatever they like and drink and it doesn't bother me at all!

I did have a margarita the other day!  LOL  I drank less than half of it and was completely buzzed.  I laughed so hard and had a great time, but I won't be doing that again for a while.  I think my next margarita will be when I hit 200 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment