Friday, March 27, 2015

I'm getting off my butt and going for it

Well starting tomorrow I will belong to Total Woman & Spa.  I will start with Monday's, Wednesday's and Saturday's and eventually work my way up to 5 days a week and then eventually 7 days?  we shall see where this new journey in my life change takes me.

Wish me luck!

PS.    So for some unknown reason my refrigerator froze everything SOLID, including my eggs, and is now defrosting everything.  So I don't lose all my groceries, I decided I am going to take my eggs and put them in a shaker and scramble all of them.  I am going to cook the ground spicy turkey sausage...chop the green onions and spinach and then I will place all of these ingredients in muffin tins and bake and Freeze to make individual omelets than I can heat on the go. Healthy breakfasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment