Friday, January 12, 2018

Losing Weight and Keeping It Off is NOT Easy!

I have had so many struggles with my weight loss and I get on track and then fall off, but I am consistent at it so, I'm not really gaining any more and I am losing just really slow.  My head is still trying to get around my friends death, which I recently found out it might not have been an accident and there is an ongoing investigation.  This has really thrown me for a loop and it is like losing her all over again.  My heart is broken and I find myself depressed.  I see something funny, want to get a bite to eat or go window shopping and as I reach for my phone to call her, I remember I can't.  

On the brighter side of things, my first born son got engaged last June and he and his beautiful fiance will be getting married this coming November.  I am so excited for this and if this doesn't jump start my lazy behind into losing my weight then I don't know what will!

My eating has been fairly good but my lack of exercise is my downfall.  Which is inexcusable because I have everything at my fingertips and a gym in my apartment building which is right across the street.  

So here's to getting off my butt and working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment