Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Another New Beggining

So it has been several months since last I  posted.  In early July one of my best friends passed away unexpected in her sleep and this has spiraled me into depression and unhealthy eating.  I have gained 20 lbs and I have completely fallen off of my healthier eating style and working out.

Well NO MORE!  As of 3 weeks ago I am changing my eating habits and going back to a healthier lifestyle.  Alecia would be pissed at me if she knew what I have let happen to myself. 

My first week started out great and I worked out 5 of the 7 days.  My second week I worked out 4 of the 7 days and this week not at all so far.  I pulled something in my back and am hurting.  I am still eating healthy because this is a commitment I have made to myself. 

My goal at this point is to lose 20 lbs by the beginning of the year and by watching what I eat and exercising this is totally doable. With the Holiday's coming it may be a little challenge but I know I can do it if I make the change.

My ultimate goal is to lose 60-75 lbs by November 1st 2018.  Another goal for me to help keep me accountable, is to start posting at least once a week. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment