Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Plateau - The worst feeling

So I have been stuck at the same weight for almost a month and it is so frustrating.  Yes my clothes are fitting looser and I have definitely lost inches but being stuck at the same weight and even seeing a slight increase here and there just makes me want to scream.  On that note today's weigh in, I am at 220 lbs.  So Thursday will be a year since I started my journey and attended my very first class for my weight loss surgery weighing in at 307 lbs.  That is an 87 lb loss in 1 year.  I weighed in at 280 the day of surgery so that is a 60 lb loss in 5 months.  

I love going to the gym and actually wish I could afford seeing my trainer more than I do but at $45 for 25 minutes or $256 for 6 sessions I just can't afford it right now. 

I am hoping for a better May than April was for me.  I think all I lost in the month of April was 8lbs.  Don't get me wrong that is still a lot of weight but I should have lost at least 12 lbs.  However, I am happy with 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment